Re: RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

   2011/2/17 Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Hi Scott, thank you for your reply.

     I've noticed that you have quite a few of these files open:
     sms_20110217141812661000.txt   (the numbers are different for each
     one.)

     Do you know what program creates these?  Because, apparently, that
     program isn't closing them when it's done.  That program would need
     be fixed.

   The files are the response of http_url_post.
   tempstmf = '/temp/sms_'+pr_edittimestamp()+txt;
   rc = http_url_post(setupxml.urlsend:
                      myPointer:
                      dataSize:
                      tempstmf:
                      HTTP_TIMEOUT:
                      HTTP_USERAGENT:
                      'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' );
   Now, I delete tempstmf.

     But, the vast majority of files in your list are part of the Java
     virtual machine, and are completely normal, and do not pose any
     problems.  But, then again, having 115 files open should not pose a
     problem, either!  HTTPAPI will only use 3-4 open descriptors, and
     it
     would require more than 200 before you'd have problems.

   I've spoken yesterday with Giovanni Perotti, and he suggested that I
   terminate the job after I run HSSFCGI/XLSGEN.
   I'll tell you If the problem was resolved.

     I'm not in a good position to troubleshoot your entire system for
     you!
      Can you tell me how to reproduce this problem on my own machine?

   I know is difficult for you  understand and solve the problem if I
   can't  replicate the error.
   Thank you
   Massimiliano Toninelli