Re: RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

   Hi Scott
   many thanks for your reply, and I don't want abuse of your patience.
   I had read your email about your help.
   I use FTPAPI e HTTPAPI with Cgidev2 and I think it maybe the cause of
   error.
   In the same job (es. INTRANET  QTMHHTTP QHTTPSVR ) a user request an
   action in Cgi, run Ftpapi + run Http and than I open the file (ex.XML)
   with (BNDDIR('QC2LE')).
   The great problem is that I can't replicate the error when I want.
   Now I solved the error with a workaround, monitoring you srvpgm with
   MONMSG.
   I can ask to Giovanni if he can help me ... but it's hard for me to
   explain yours tool.
   Thank you for your patience and to release business's tools.
   Best regards
   Massimiliano Toninelli
   (Italy)