Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

Avinash,

I forgot to mention that you cannot use my stub module with your web
service because I had to change the namespaces of your wsdl file to
convince Axis2 to generate a web service for me. The core problem was that
it does not like the embedded "%20" of your namespace value. I attached the
test program to show you how I tested your web service.

Last but not least I made the latest beta available on my Freeware page at:

    http://www.tools400.de

Last but not least I added your web service to my test cases because it is
the first service that I saw that uses the RPG/literal style.

There are no significant changes between your beta3 and the current beta4.
Hence you do not necessarily need to download beta4. Actually I
restructured some internal code in the generator and I changed the
"Parameter Structure Visualizer" to respect the sequence of the messages
parts, as I already did it for the generator.

Thomas.