RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

   Hi,
   sometime I receive a RNX0100 running the procedure http_url_post like
   this:
   rc = http_url_post(setupxml.urlsend:
                              myPointer:
                              dataSize:
                              tempstmf:
                              HTTP_TIMEOUT:
                              HTTP_USERAGENT:
                              'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' );
   Where:
   setupxml.urlsend = '[1]http://sms.mydomain.it/smssend.cgi'
   MYPOINTER = SPP:C38638EC7801B020
   DATASIZE = 159
   TEMPSTMF = '/temp/sms_20110202095009437000.txt'
   The joblog, shows this error: (I translate from Italy to English):
   Cause . . . . . :   There has been one of the following situations on
   procedure RPG COMMTCP_FD program LIBHTTP/HTTPAPIR4:
   The program goes in error here:
   CommTCP_FD_SET...

   P                 B
   EXPORT
   CommTCP_FD_SET...

   PI
   D   peFD                        10I
   0
   D   peFDSet
   like(fdset)
   D wkByteNo        S              5I
   0
   D wkMask          S
   1A
   D wkByte          S
   1A
   C                   callp
   CalcBitPos(peFD:wkByteNo:wkMask)
   c                   eval      wkByte =
   %subst(peFDSet:wkByteNo:1)
   c                   biton     wkMask
   wkByte
   c                   eval      %subst(peFDSet:wkByteNo:1) =
   wkByte
   In specific here:
   4863 c                   eval      wkByte =
   %subst(peFDSet:wkByteNo:1)
   where :
   PEFDSET = '                      '             < reverse image
   WKBYTENO = 34
   For better understand, I attach my screen shot where you can see the
   error.
   I hope it help you.
   Best Regards
   Massimiliano Toninelli