Re: RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

Hello,

You say that the error is happening on this line of code:

   c      eval      wkByte = %subst(peFDSet:wkByteNo:1)

and you say that WKBYTENO = 34.  That does not make sense, since peFDSet
is only 28 bytes long.  What is the value of peFD?

For wkByteNo to be 34, you'd have to have more than 264 descriptors open
simultaneously.  By default, OS/400 only allows 200 descriptors to be
open in each job.   Granted, it's possible to increase that limit (which
you must've done?)  but... wow, do you really need to have more than 264
descriptors open at one time?

Or is there a bug somewhere that's not closing a file/pipe/socket?

Thanks!