RE: HELP HELP HELP - Invalid heap space using HTTPAPI

   Charles / Scott:

   Because I do have problems sending you the job log I will send only
   the last part where the error shows.

   I have RPG programs to consume internal web services with LIBHTTP API.
   They work very well.

   The situation I have is that when the program calls to consume the
   services too many times, I got a heap memory error:

   MCH6906    Escape                  40   02/03/11  07:47:35.051984
   #hmfremi                 00046C   EXPAT       LIBHTTP     *STMT

                                        To module . . . . . . . . . :
   XMLPARSE

                                        To procedure  . . . . . . . :
   hashTableDestroy

                                        Statement . . . . . . . . . :
   2            *PRCLT

                                        Message . . . . :   Invalid heap
   space condition detected.  Internal dump

                                          identifier (ID)
   01008405.

   C2M1212    Diagnostic              30   02/03/11  07:47:35.061248
   QC2UTIL1     QSYS        *STMT    EXPAT       LIBHTTP     *STMT

                                        From module . . . . . . . . :
   QC2ALLOC

                                        From procedure  . . . . . . :
   send_C2M1212__FPv

                                        Statement . . . . . . . . . :
   8

                                        To module . . . . . . . . . :
   XMLPARSE

                                        To procedure  . . . . . . . :
   hashTableDestroy

    5722SS1 V5R4M0 060210                        Display Job
   Log                        S1033693 02/03/11 08:02:02          Page
   9999

     Job name . . . . . . . . . . :   FULFILLMT       User  . . . . . .
   :   QSYSOPR      Number . . . . . . . . . . . :   433624

     Job description  . . . . . . :   QDFTJOBD        Library . . . . .
   :   QGPL

   MSGID      TYPE                    SEV  DATE      TIME
   FROM PGM     LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM      LIBRARY     INST

                                        Statement . . . . . . . . . :
   2

                                        Message . . . . :   The pointer
   parameter passed to free or realloc is not

   valid.

   This error only happens whe there are a great amount of records to
   process.

   Please I need help with this problem specially because I was the one
   that suggest to use HTTP API in our processes.

   I am attaching the complete joblog of the error is too big so I am
   sending more than one email...

    Thanks

   JULIO C. CABRERA

   Sr. Programmer Analyst, Information Technology

   Interval International

   6262 Sunset Drive o Miami, Florida 33143

   305.666.1861, ext. 7287 o direct 305.925.7287

   cell 305.928.7925 o fax 305.668.3409

   Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   IntervalWorld.com o ResortDeveloper.com