Re: RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

hi Massimiliano,

I've noticed that you have quite a few of these files open:
sms_20110217141812661000.txt   (the numbers are different for each one.)

Do you know what program creates these?  Because, apparently, that
program isn't closing them when it's done.  That program would need to
be fixed.

But, the vast majority of files in your list are part of the Java
virtual machine, and are completely normal, and do not pose any
problems.  But, then again, having 115 files open should not pose a
problem, either!  HTTPAPI will only use 3-4 open descriptors, and it
would require more than 200 before you'd have problems.

I'm not in a good position to troubleshoot your entire system for you!
  Can you tell me how to reproduce this problem on my own machine?