Re: RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

   Hi Scott, I have again the error described above. I send the sccren
   shot of debug, hoping it is useful for you.
   2011/2/7 Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     Hello Massimiliano,

   > I use FTPAPI e HTTPAPI with Cgidev2 and I think it maybe the cause
   of
   > error.
   > In the same job (es. INTRANET  QTMHHTTP QHTTPSVR ) a user request an
   > action in Cgi, run Ftpapi + run Http and than I open the file
   (ex.XML)
   > with (BNDDIR('QC2LE')).

     That should, at most, result in 7-8 files open.   Not 264!

   As you can see in dspjob.jpg,  the are 3151files open; but they are
   open with sql.

   There are DEBUG_peFDSet.JPG and DEBUG_wkByteNo.JPG are the  debug's
   screen shot.

   > The great problem is that I can't replicate the error when I want.
   > Now I solved the error with a workaround, monitoring you srvpgm with
   > MONMSG.

     Most likely, files have been left open somewhere.  Maybe you are
     opening
     a file and it's not being closed?   Then, after that is done enough
     times, the program crashes, and that causes the files to be closed?
     I can't give you any more detail than that unless I can reproduce
     the
     problem?   I don't even know what your code looks like.

   My code is very simple... A cgi that run your procedure and wait for
   response.
   Tell me please, what can i do for understand the problem.
   Best regards, and thank you for yours tools.
   Massimiliano Toninelli