Re:

Hi Terrie,

>    "CommTCP_read:
>    recv: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket."
>    error.

It's a long story... but, basically if a web server is set up in
violation of the TCP standard, and discards packets upon socket close,
then it can cause a "connection reset" error in HTTPAPI.  This was due
to a kludge in HTTPAPI that was designed to workaround a bug in a
different HTTP server!  (Isn't life fun?)

Anyway, I've recently been trying to fix the problem, but I have had a
hard time getting people to test it.

Please download the latest beta copy from one of the following links.
Then follow the same instructions from the main HTTPAPI web page, just
use this download instead:

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip

Let me know if that makes any difference!