[no subject]

   Hi, I have down-loaded your httpapi tool.  I've enjoyed playing
   with them, but now I'm faced with a dilemma where I'm trying to
   access
   information from out web services, but I keep getting a
   "CommTCP_read:
   recv: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket."
   error.   Any hints at what might be the issue here?  If I go to the
   url
   with internet explorer I get the message stating the web service is
   operational.  What's different?  It's late and I'm confused.  Any
   help
   would be greatly appreciated.

   Regards,
    Terrie