RE: Calling webservices from ISeries v5r3 Cobol Program

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kakou kesse
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 12:45 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Calling webservices from ISeries v5r3 Cobol Program

Hi all,

For my job, i have to found a solution for calling some webservices from
ISeries v5r3 cobol programs. So i google for this and falling on
HTTPAPI.
I think that could be respond for my wishes but when I'm trying to
install
it on my Iseries, some problems appear when install program
launch compilation of  HTTPAPIR4.
Error messages are :

   -

2275+ *  (these were also taken from QCLE/H member
ERRNO)
2276+

2277+ * invalid
argument
2278+D EINVAL          C
3021
2279+ * input/output
error
2280+D EIO             C
3006
2281+ * no such
device
2282+D ENODEV          C
3007
2283+ * resource
busy
2284+D EBUSY           C
3029
2285+ * no such file or
library
2286+D ENOENT          C
3025
2287+ * operation not
permitted
2288+D EPERM           C
3027
2289+

2290+
*-------------------------------------------------------------------

2291+ * prototype
definitions
2292+
*-------------------------------------------------------------------

2293+D @__errno        PR              *
ExtProc('__errno')
 ======>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 *RNF3301 30 a      031800+ The Name entry is not valid; specification
ignored.           LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC(ERRNO_H)

2294+
0000
   2295+D strerror        PR              *
ExtProc('strerror')                                                 0000
   2296+D    errnum                     10I 0
value                                                               0000

2297+
0000
   2298+D perror          PR
ExtProc('perror')                                                   0000

Just an information : QCLE doesn't exist on my ISeries... Could QSYSINC
replace this library ?

   -

*RNF7416 30   6831 034000+ The types of the right and left hand side do
not
match in     LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC(ERRNO_H)
                           the EVAL
operation.

How can I do for installing HTTPAPI ? Does someone could help me ?
Fanx
Regards