Re: Calling webservices from ISeries v5r3 Cobol Program

   Thank you for your response

   yes, I used CHGCURLIB for specify LIBHTTP.

   I had also try different combinations of options through install
   process, so same error messages appear.. .

   Last one, i try to install HTTPAPI on Iseries v5r4 and ... no more
   success

   I don't know, perhaps I have CCSID conversion problem... Do you have
   another idea ?

   Stif