Re: Connecting with HTTPS to secure server

Sender: Wilbert van der Hoeven <wphoeven@xxxxxxxxx>

Ok, I am just sending out the UPS tracking request. And it is waiting
to receive (recvresp, CommSSL_Read()) an answer to the POST command,
which is timed out. Then it sends the XML file and is waiting for a
response XML file, which isn't coming, obviously. I'll post the log
file tomorrow, thanks.

Wilbert