Re: Connecting with HTTPS to secure server

Sender: Wilbert van der Hoeven <wphoeven@xxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

I have the debug option on, so I have a log.
I will put the log on the list tomorrow, because I am at home now.
Indeed, I did mean example16 (typo!). We are on release V5R2, so I am
glad I was right that I don't have to assign a certificate.
Like I said in my post to Peter, the program times out on the
receive() command. It gives the error with 'Time-out!' that is is in
one of the modules in COMMSSLR4. Sorry I cannot be more specific. I
can't connect to the computer from home.
Am I correct to conclude that there is a connection established
between the server and the client when the program comes as far as the
receive command?

Thanks, Wilbert