RE: Connecting with HTTPS to secure server

Sender: "Peter Sawatzki" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

I changed the password and it seems that the password was incorrect (it is a
test system BTW).

Now I seem to get a bit further, however I still see the read timeout,
althoug the remote machine answers now correctly - I'm just wondering why
the CommSLL_Read_ time-out.

Oh and btw. I appreciate much that you will be implementing the
"debug-on-demand" feature in a coming version!

Thanks for your help so far.

Peter

HTTPAPI Ver 1.10 released 2004-09-24

http_setauth(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
Protocol Used: TLS Version 1
http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
POST /jsp/merchant/xml/paymentService.jsp HTTP/1.1
Host: secure-test.bibit.com
Authorization: Basic XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :-)

recvresp(): entered
SetError() #43: CommSSL_Read:  time-out!
senddoc(): entered

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 200 OK