Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority

Sender: "Jay Peasley" <jpeasley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I just downloaded HTTPAPI and mod'ed example3 to a *GET w/SSL to reporting
service IIX. When I try to connect with the mod'ed program I get this error
message.

(GSKit) Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority.

The 400 is setup as the issuing CA and it is signed by itself and not
Verisign. IIX thinks the problem is on my end but I cannot tell what the
error message means.

Thanks,

Jay