Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 4:48 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Question about http_url_post_raw2()

Hi Nicola
thanks for answer. It is exactly what I did to open the file without
option O_TEXTDATA. My problem is that I would expect to find the data in
utf-8 as they so encoded should arrive but when I read the file on my PC
after a ftp binary transfer, I found not utf-8 but ANSI and this is the
reason that I am asking if there is some translation between...

Scott said that http_url_post_raw2() doesnt' translate anything, and if you
don't specify O_TEXTDATA the system will write data without any
translation, so if you get ANSI data and not UTF8 data, that's because they
send out ANSI and not UTF-8 data.

--
Nicola Brion
Tech Fossil (Often  called a Dinosaur) - ancient animal that make things to