Re: Question about http_url_post_raw2()

   <[1]martoriello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

     Hi Paul
     thank you for your answer. What I am trying to do is to write the
     incoming data as is without any translation from the server,

   �   Mario, if you open the file without the O_TEXTDATA flag setted, then
   all the data you write to the file will go direct without any
   translation. If you want them to be translated, you have to call iconv
   on your own. Done this a hundred times, just to be sure that CCSID was
   the one i want.
   See
   [2]http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_71/apis/open
   .htm for any clarification.

     because I want to see exactly what I receive. I know� that if I
     open a ifs file and specify the CCsid/codepage parameter the sysstem
     translate to that ccsid/codepage,

   �   Not true. You must specify the O_TEXTDATA flag for this to happen.
   *But* it's true that the sytem will treat any file using the CCSID it's
   written on it to show you on the green screen.