Re: Question about http_url_post_raw2()

Mario,

You are telling the open() API to create the file in EBCDIC, but you are telling me that the data is UTF-8. I don't understand why you are doing that?

http_url_post_raw2() never translates data. So if you tell the open() data that it should use EBCDIC, but the data is UTF-8, the file will be marked with the wrong CCSID, and that will confuse any program that relies on the CCSID.

-SK