Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af Mario Martoriello
Sendt: 13. oktober 2016 10:21
Til: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Emne: Re: Question about http_url_post_raw2()

Hi Thomas
I can agree with you but my service provider told me, as you know, that he send data in utf-8 encoding, and I would like see also on IBM i, such data without any interference to demostrate, if they are in ansi, to my service provider that is wrong otherwise the answer from my webservice provider  is always the same:  I am the only that have such problem  because I am on IBM i.
Best regards
Mario