De : ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Mike Krebs
Envoyé : mardi 12 juillet 2011 16:01
À : HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Objet : RE: Versioning of LIBHTTP

How about this?

In procedure mapMaterialGetDetail, you are defining GetDetail as parm and trying to use it to return data (like EXAMPLE16?).

The XML you provided does not have ShortText so that field is set to whatever random data is in that location. Do you inz the data structure in the mainline?

Does this make any sense? Give a clue?