From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:27 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Simple Post

I'm guessing this means you want to connect to a URL with URL-encoded
form data in it.  If this is the case, 99% of the time, you want to use
a GET request.  (Not sure why you were trying to use POST)

You can use the 'webform' code to build the URL-encoded form data, and
the http_url_get() routine to connect to the server with the URL.