RE: Versioning of LIBHTTP

Sorry for the delay. Here's my Debug Log. Hope it's useful.

http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
POST /sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/ZWS_MATERIAL_INFO?sap-client=256 HTTP/1.1
Host: sapdve.corp.metro.ca:80
Authorization: Basic V0VCX1NFUlZJQ0VTOnBlbnRpdW
Cookie: $Version=0; sap-usercontext=sap-client=256; $Path=/; $Version=0; my

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
Server: SAP NetWeaver Application Server (ICM)

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
senddoc(): entered
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
set-cookie: MYSAPSSO2=AjExMDABAAxXRUJfU0VSVklDRVMCAAMxNDUDAAhEVkUgICAgIAQAD
content-type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
content-length: 463
accept: text/xml
sap-srt_id: 20110712/111023/v1.00_final_6.40/4E1C6C11347218DBE
server: SAP Web Application Server (1.0;700)

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
recvdoc parms: identity 463
header_load_cookies() entered
cookie_parse() entered
cookie =  MYSAPSSO2=AjExMDABAAxXRUJfU0VSVklDRVMCAAMxNDUDAAhEVk
cookie attr mysapsso2=AjExMDABAAxXRUJfU0VSVklDRVMCAAMxNDUDAAhE
cookie attr path=/
cookie attr domain=.corp.metro.ca
recvdoc(): entered
SetError() #0: