Re: Versioning of LIBHTTP

Hi William,

Unfortunately, I really don't understand enough of your question to help
you.

You seem to be telling me that HTTPAPI shouldn't be returning 1, it
should be returning something else.  Okay, let's go with that...

What should it be returning?  And under which circumstance?

Can you post an HTTPAPI debug log (httpapi_debug.txt) that shows the
situation in which it's malfunctioning?  Preferably with a description
of what HTTPAPI should do differently?