RE: Versioning of LIBHTTP

Scott had done a pretty good job of retaining compatibility. If you want to jump to latest (even latest Beta-very stable), you should be fine.

Are you sure you didn't get an error from the server? Maybe you didn't get a communication error but it looks oddly like you pulled some error information in the return fields. Where did you find "some variables"? Are you ignoring the return codes in your programs? Are you keeping a log of the sent/received data?

Hi all,

I want to know if each version of LIBHTTP is backward compatible. I am using right now the version 1.23. It is working fine up to a few days ago. And suddenly without any modifications on my source codes, one of my call to the procedure http_post_xml did not return all the parms that I am supposed to get. Instead of that I got without any error, some variables like below:

n0:MessageID
n1:Action
soap-env:Header
soap-env:Body