'Bad Soap Action....cannot figure out

   Hi there,

   I know this might not be the right place to ask this question, but it
   is related.

   I never used RPG to create a web service before.  I was using HTTPAPI
   and WSDL2RPG to consume a web service.

   Now this web service, WSDL is testing fine on SOAPUI, it doesnt have
   any extra parameters defined which is why I thought WSDL2RPG was
   failing to create a stub of the WSDL I was given.  I then used Scott's
   tutorial and created an RPGLE program directly using Scott's HTTPAPI
   and it started saying 'Bad Soap Action'.  works just fine through
   soapUI.

   attached the wsdl script too.  I displayed the String value from the
   Incoming procedure.....

   DSPLY
   DSPLY  null:syncok
   DSPLY  Cannot figure out operation name. Bad SOAPAction o
   DSPLY  [1]xmlns.oracle.com/syncokProcess
   DSPLY
   DSPLY
   DSPLY
   HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

   from the logs

   <env:Envelope
   xmlns:env="[2]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><env:Header/>
   <env:Body><env:Fault
   xmlns="[3]http://xmlns.oracle.com/syncok";><faultcode
   xmlns="">null:syncok</faultcode><faultstring xmlns="">Cannot figure
   out operation name. Bad SOAPAction or
   wsa:Action.</faultstring><faultactor
   xmlns="">[4]http://xmlns.oracle.com/syncok/syncokProcess</faultactor><
   /env:Fault></env:Body></env:Envelope>

   Please can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or is wrong
   with the compatibility here.

   Also on a related question...i tried to simulate what this guy was
   doing by creating a web service using the IWS using Scott's tutorial
   again.  It gave me a great looking wsdl...and then when I test it
   using either soapUI or the IWS test service function...

   it first says
   <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>com/ibm/as400/access
   /AS400ConnectionPool.setCCSID(I)V</faultstring>

   and then when I run it again (didnt do this on purpose, just tested it
   on soapUI next) it starts saying

   <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
     <faultstring>iseries.wsbeans.tst_srv.TST_SRV (initialization
   failure)</faultstring>
   some 'No such method or'...exception at the bottom of the error log
   pile...

   On the RDi I created a web service which is even more straightforward
   except it creates a lot more Java programs. But it tests just
   fine.....problem I cant use it is that it doesnt let me change it from
   a localhost to something similar to what the IWS does.
   Please advise.
   Apologies for taking a lot of your time...hope you can help though...
   Thanks,
   Warm regards,
   Raghu