Re: 'Bad Soap Action....cannot figure out

   Hi Scott, Mike,

   Please accept my sincerest apologies.  I was taken off the research
   project for a shortwhile following an emergency callout.

   And Thanks a lot for your comments.  I took the wsdl sourced from
   soapUI (and not from browser as you'd advised) as the guy who'd sent
   me those WSDLs was on holiday and I didnt have access to the oracle
   machine where they were (yep, all bad things happen at the same time).

   Anyway, after doing that, I got the value of soapAction from how
   soapUI had given it, as 'process' instead of
   '[1]xmlns.oracle.com/syncokProcess' which I was using before.  And
   when I used this, it started working like the Fairy Godmother...I
   think when I used the full name which was already defined in the
   namespace definition, it was confusing the server.  I'll remember
   that. thanks to you guys for pointing me in the right direction.

   Scott, I checked the PTF and it's already there.  We are on 6.1 and we
   have SI40983 installed. I am back on this research project, so I'm
   planning to raise a ticket with IBM support.  We have an alternate
   machine that doubles up as UAT box and IWS and RDiSOA on localhost
   works like a flute there...smooth. So I agree something's wrong with
   the setup on this box and I need to raise a ticket now.  I will share
   the outcome of that with you guys too.

   Have a good day!

   Cheers,

   Raghu