Re: EXPORT, IMPORT and FTPAPI

Dennis,

LIKEDS would certainly be a key...

I wouldn't lose any sleep over not supporting v4r4....I don't believe
Scott would either.  He could always leave the existing version
available for those on a release prior to v5r2 (or v5r4) like he does
the v3r2 compatible version of FTPAPI.

Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing it in free-format for that matter.

Charles