RE: EXPORT, IMPORT and FTPAPI

Oh, I see.  Without LIKEDS (not available in V4R4, I think) wouldn't the
code get rather cumbersome?  I do like the idea (especially with LikeDS
capability) - just not sure how to make code that supports it manageable at
V4.

Dennis Lovelady
"An autobiography usually reveals nothing bad about its writer except his
memory."
        -- Franklin P. Jones