Re: EXPORT, IMPORT and FTPAPI

Thomas,

Yeah, that's the direction I was leaning towards...

I'd really like it if we could rework it so we don't have to pass the
session DS back and forth...

But that would be a lot more work; since the SESSION stuff would all
be internal anyway, just passing the DS is probably the most cost
effective choice.

Charles