SV: Getting info of http/1.1 500 Internal server error

Hi,

usually when I get a soap fault, the return code (rc) will not be in error state.
Your soap request xml should be parsed in the incoming subroutine.

Test for the error xml path in incoming.

if (path = '/soap:Envelope/soap:Body/soap:Fault');
  if (name = 'faultstring');
     faultstring = value;
  endif;
  if (name = 'faultcode');