Getting info of http/1.1 500 Internal server error

   Hi i have an issue with webservice that respond errors as soap fault
   the problem is i need to be able to read  xml that return over soap
   and not just the returncode that  rc = http_post_stmf_xml gives back
   to get better error logging!

   is there a possibility to read the soap fault?

   See example!! this is the result of the request that the other side
   returns back to me as a Soap fault

   <soap:Envelope
   xmlns:soap="[1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:xsi="[2]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
   xmlns:xsd="[3]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
      <soap:Body>
         <soap:Fault>
            <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
            <faultstring>Server was unable to process request. --->
   [2|XXXXXXX]: Koppling till TEST-miljö saknas</faultstring>
            <detail/>
         </soap:Fault>
      </soap:Body>
   </soap:Envelope>