From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Scott Klement
Sent: Tue 24/11/2009 10:02 a.m.
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

Huh?  The pathname "/tmp" has a specific meaning that has nothing
whatsoever do to with QDLS.  Can you clarify?

Michael Ryan wrote:
>    Make sure you're looking in the root directory for /tmp and not in
>    folder /tmp. A folder has specific meaning - it means the QDLS file
>    system. Can you see the contents of the /tmp directory?

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

<<winmail.dat>>