Re: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

Hi Phil,

I have never had this problem before, so I'm not sure where to go from
here.  Nobody has ever reported a problem with creating a debug file before.

The debug file code will ignore errors opening the debug file, and
simply write nothing if it gets an error.  This seemed like a good idea
at the time (since the debug code is just there for debugging... it
shouldn't ADD errors to the process).

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing why it's not building the debug
file at this point.  I guess I'll make another copy of HTTPAPI that will
report errors if it can't create the debug file -- hopefully then we can
determine why this is happening...