Re: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

   Michael,

   I did look in folder tmp in root.  And yes, I am able to see contents
   of folder tmp but cannot find the debug log.

   Scott,

   My user ID does has authority to write to folder /tmp and I used the
   same user id to run program GeoIP.  I did a test using iSeries
   Navigator and log in with my user profile to create a folder in /tmp
   and copy a pdf file into this folder.  I can write to, delete from
   /tmp with no authority problem.  Any suggestions?

   Regards,
   Phil

   On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Scott Klement