HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

   Hello FtpApi Forum,

   My company has decided to look into webservices.  We are mainly a
   iSeries/System-i shop so I'm looking for a way to consume these
   webservices using ILE RPG and/or COBOL.  I searched the web and found
   the GeoIP example by Mr. Scott Klement.  I downloaded/installed
   LIBHTTP and compiled program GeoIP as instructed.  However when I run
   the program via command "call geoip parm('66.111.97.6')", the returned
   result is "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently".  I then tried to run some
   of the included example programs in LIBHTTP such as "CALL EXAMPLE19
   PARM('French' 'Where is the Eiffel Tower?')" and "CALL EXAMPLE18
   PARM('USD' 'JPY' 12.00)", all returned the same result "HTTP/1.1 301
   Moved Permanently".  Does anyone experience the same?