Re: No SOAP input for WS!

   Yeah. This error code means the XML string is invalid.
   Hhmhmmhhm. Let me dig my brain...Debugged the RPG checked SOAP, its
   there, debugged the WS from the entry point itself SOAP is not there.
   Looks like enough for days to figure out what is it. I will share it
   if i find something.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Mike Krebs