Re: No SOAP input for WS!

   yeah. There is the glitch.
   When i debugged the WS is not having the SOAP input string. Its
   showing Null. I was just wondering. HTTP API is working just fine for
   my other WSs.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Scott Klement
   <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Hello,

   >    Thanks! I have attached the same.

     I must've misunderstood you.  I thought you said that HTTPAPI
     wasn't
     sending out your data.  The debug file you provided shows very
     clearly
     that it *is* sending out your data.
     It is also getting a response from the server.

   -

   --
   Thanks,
   Musthafa