Re: No SOAP input for WS!

Hello,

I think we'll need two things from you:

1) If possible, create the smallest/simplest possible program that
reproduces the problem.  One that I can easily copy/paste to my system,
compile, and run.  (A program that I can't compile or run is of limited
use.)

2) Also, please create a debug log, and post it.  (Scrub any
"authorization" or "proxy-authorization" values in the log -- and any
other confidential information.)  More details on the 2nd-half of the
following page:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/