Re: Can the HTTPAPI service program be trimmed down to a smaller size?

Hi James,

Based on your desire to have something very small, and your rather small
requirements, I wonder if you wouldn't be better off writing your own
simple GET tool?

There are examples of this in my socket tutorial:
http://www.scottklement.com/rpg/socktut/firstclient.html

It certainly doesn't have anywhere near the features or robustness of
HTTPAPI -- but it sounds like you don't really want them.