Can the HTTPAPI service program be trimmed down to a smaller size?

   For my own needs, I simply need to issue a single GET request, and
   process what comes back. Is there a way I can trim down the service
   program to eliminate what isn't necessary? This is just an automatic
   re-authorization utility for the product it's bundled with, and yet it
   uses a service program as big as the biggest single *PGM in the
   product.
   --
   JHHL