RE: Can the HTTPAPI service program be trimmed down to a smaller size?

I think you can do whatever you want since its open source.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James HH. Lampert
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:17 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Can the HTTPAPI service program be trimmed down to a smaller size?

For my own needs, I simply need to issue a single GET request, and process what comes back. Is there a way I can trim down the service program to eliminate what isn't necessary? This is just an automatic re-authorization utility for the product it's bundled with, and yet it uses a service program as big as the biggest single *PGM in the product.

--
JHHL

Fortis disclaimer :
http://www.fortis.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Privacy policy related to banking activities of Fortis:
http://www.fortis.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm