Re: MAX_SESSIONS

Hello Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

My mistake. I should have mentioned this.
The reason I asked is because we also have an EDI interface to third party logistic centers of our European subsidiaries (14 in total).

The way it's setup now is that one program is listening to a data queue and processing interface requests from all subsidiaries.
So in theory this program should be able to connect to all third party logistic centers at the same time.
And 14 is approaching the limit of 16 awfully close.

But if I apply your reply to our situation, I would have to split up the data queue listener into 14 seperate programs, one for each subsidiary.
And change the key of the data queue so that each program only picks up data queue entries for its specific subsidiary.
This will raise the limit on simultaneous connections from 16, to 224 (14 x 16), of which we will probably only use one or two connections per program.
So in fact no limits.

If this is true it's getting better and better.

Regards,
Robert Waarde

KYOCERA MITA EUROPE B.V.
Management Information Systems
European Headquarters
Hoeksteen 40
P.O. Box 730
2130 AS Hoofddorp
The Netherlands
Phone +31(0)20-6549-456 Fax +31(0)20-6540-790
All support requests :
KME-IT-Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site :
http://www.kyoceramita-europe.com