Re: invalid extension

Thanks for the info. If I change my program to add .MBR to the end it accepts the extension ( I get a complaint about the name being to long as expected).  I thought it was hitting the root file system. I'll do some more looking into the problem before sending any code. Thanks for the help and great system, I didn't really want to keep updating a batch script for every FTP. This way I can send my RPG program the file name and let it handle everything else.

Bob Roche
Programmer/Analyst
(847) 482-2628

broche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx