HTTPAPI 1.9 pre 4

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've uploaded a new pre-release version of HTTPAPI to my web site.  This
may (if we found everything) solve the problems that Sean Porterfield had
compiling on V4R2.

I've also added a few new SSL features, in particular, the ability to
specify which SSL protocol versions you want to allow.  They are now
optional parameters that you can pass to https_init()

This time I'm also including a .ZIP file version for people who cannot use
either the SAVF or XML versions.  It's a bit more awkward, IMHO, to use
the .ZIP version, but it's better than nothing, I hope :)

Please help out by testing these versions!  I'm especially interested in
making sure that it works on V4R2 - V5R1 releases.  Thanks!

Save file version:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf

XML installer version:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml