changing from http_url_get_raw to http_url_postxxxx

   I have a program that uses get, but now they tell me it would be better
   if we would do a post..

   And if we could also pass as JSON.

               Form = WEBFORM_open;

               WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'shop_order': %char(P1_SORD) );

   callp     http_setauth(HTTP_AUTH_BASIC: userid: pass)  ;

               uri = 'https://xxxxxx.xxxxxxxde.com/' +

                  triggerOrderSync?' +

                           webform_getData(form)  ;

   WEBFORM_close(Form);

               Clear Result ;

               rc = http_url_get_raw(uri: 0: %paddr(SaveData));

               RtnData = %trim(Result)  ;

   I see that http_url_put_raw is deprecated....

   Does someone have an example of what I need to change from get to put,
   and send my data (just 1 parm) as JSON???

   Gerald Magnuson | Senior System I Admin
   The Knapheide Manufacturing Company | 1848 Westphalia Strasse | P.O.
   Box 7140 | Quincy | IL | 62305-7140
   Phone:  217-592-5291 |  Fax: 217-592-5046 | [1]www.knapheide.com