RE: changing from http_url_get_raw to http_url_postxxxx

Any reason you need the raw? Not sure your requirements for the JSON, but if standard POST, you can build the JSON request , use WEBFORM support and do a post similar to EXAMPLE4.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerald Magnuson
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 1:52 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects (ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: changing from http_url_get_raw to http_url_postxxxx

I have a program that uses get, but now they tell me it would be better if we would do a post..
And if we could also pass as JSON.

            Form = WEBFORM_open;
            WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'shop_order': %char(P1_SORD) );
callp     http_setauth(HTTP_AUTH_BASIC: userid: pass)  ;
            uri = 'https://xxxxxx.xxxxxxxde.com/' +
               triggerOrderSync?' +
                        webform_getData(form)  ;

WEBFORM_close(Form);
            Clear Result ;
            rc = http_url_get_raw(uri: 0: %paddr(SaveData));
            RtnData = %trim(Result)  ;

I see that http_url_put_raw is deprecated....
Does someone have an example of what I need to change from get to put, and send my data (just 1 parm) as JSON???

Gerald Magnuson | Senior System I Admin
The Knapheide Manufacturing Company | 1848 Westphalia Strasse | P.O. Box 7140 | Quincy | IL | 62305-7140
Phone:  217-592-5291 |  Fax: 217-592-5046 | www.knapheide.com