   Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:02:04 +0200
   From: Thomas Raddatz <[1]thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <[2]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Subject: Re: WSDL2RPG Question about WS000101T
   Kerwin,
   It appears to me as if the problem is on the server side. It seems as
   if
   the service owner renamed the element that contains the zip code from
   "anyType" to "string".
   I could successfully call the web service with a new web service stub,
   generated from scratch. It returned 112 zip codes for "Miami/FL".
   When I generated the stub from scratch I noticed that the generator did
   not
   properly generated a /copy statement of the test program. I fixed that
   and
   released version 1.16.3.
   I recommend to update your version of WSDL2RPG to 1.16.3.
   Regards,
   Thomas.

   <[5]kscx3ksc@xxxxxxxxx>:

   >> Hi,I just installed WSDL2RPG and am trying to test it by using the
   >> WS000101T example supplied.  Everything looks like it
   compiled/created
   >> correctly.
   >> I assume this process created the HTTP Server WSERVICE.  It is
   running.
   >> When I try to run the test program I get this:  CALL
   WSDL2RPG/WS000101T
   >>                  Retrieved 0 area codes for Boston (MA) I changed
   >> WS000101T to use Miami FL just to make sure I understood some
   things.  I
   >> also uncommitted the enable/disable http api debug log.When I run it
   >> again I got similar message  Retrieved 0 area codes for Miami (FL)
   >> When I look at the log I can see where it returned several values.
   >> But am not seeing it in the messages of my job.  Why not?
   >> I assume this is the part of the code that is not working
   correctly.
   >>  I do not see how the %char pulls a count.  If I change the 'for
   x_A1 =
   >> 1 to'...      to 'for x_A1 to 10'      I get a list but the values
   are
   >> blanks
   >>  B01    if (not ZipCodeSoap_Port_isError());            // ... get
   >> response data from response data structure            text =
   'Retrieved '
   >> +                                        // CHANGED: (3)

   >>    %char(CityStateToZipCodeResponse...                  //

   >>            .CityStateToZipCodeResult.anyType.x)            //

   >>        + ' area codes for ' +                                //

   >>            parameters.City  + ' (' +                            //

   >>              parameters.State + ') ';
   //
   >>        sndMsg(text);
   //