Re: Raw Post/Connect Issue

   Yep going back to the raw comm traces, comparing the trace from IBM i
   <-->Device to PC <-->Device will give you the answer.
   You might have to dig into the raw bytes sent instead of just looking
   at the pretty wireshark summary...
   You also might see if there's anyway to trace from the device side.
   I once got involved in trying to figure out why we were having comm
   errors on Win Mobile 5.0 cellular handhelds talking to a backend app
   running on a windows server.� And just for fun, there was a "relay"
   server in the DMZ that the connections got relayed through.
   Traces at the device, the relay server and the backend server told the
   story...
   Turned out that while the software used a protocol identified as HTTP,
   it wasn't really.� When the packets would hit certain parts of the
   Verizon network, they would get broke up/reformated/optimized.�   Perfectly legitimate for HTTP but the app could not deal with it.� Had
   to move to a different port so version would leave them alone.
   Good luck!
   Charles

   On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Mike Krebs