From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 2:59 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Raw Post/Connect Issue

I had the post about using http_raw to post to a device. The vendor has been pretty accommodating, but doesn't see the problem. They asked me to write a socket program as a proof of concept type thing. I took one of my existing programs (in solid production for years), stripped it down, and gave it a try.

When I do a tconnect (I've also tried a connect), the device flashes communication error and puts a zero on the screen. I think this is probably the same issue when I was using HTTPAPI. I receive a return code of zero for the tconnect which I think is good. The vendor is baffled since their Intel customers (everyone except me) doesn't have a problem.

Any stabs in the dark? Thanks...